Sunday, May 9, 2010

So Blessed

This past week, Darin worked out of town all week and my dad and Pat really took Darin seriously when he asked them to watch out for me while he was out of town. I needed help getting some things done in Hunter's room, so I asked my dad to come help me after work on Monday night. He carried the newly painted book shelf up to Hunter's room and put all Hunter's books on the book shelf for me. While he was doing that, I was putting the finishing touches on the nursery and packing Hunter's bag for the hospital. Then, they took me out to dinner at Bravo. Yummy! On Wednesday night, Pat took me out to dinner and for dessert. On Friday, my dad and Pat cleaned our entire house, shampooed the carpets and left dinner for us in the fridge. It was so nice, unexpected and wonderful!! At the same time, Emily was busy making us multiple meals to put in our freezer for after Hunter is born. Needless to say, we feel so incredibly loved and blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment