On Friday, Darin and I had the car seat bases professionally installed by the local fire department. This weekend, I put up the shades on the side mirrors in my car. We also tried to put the mirror up in the car so I can see Hunter in his rear facing infant seat. The Eddie Bauer mirror I have looks more like a fun house mirror. So, I am on the hunt for a different mirror. Darin loves the Fisher Price Precious Planet stuff so he has a big one of those mirrors. I tried it, but it is too big. It blocked my view when reversing the car. If anyone has any suggestions of a flat but good mirror, I'd love to hear them. Darin had a rental car over the weekend due to an early morning start to a site about 2 hours away. Hopefully, he can get his mirror and shades in his car tomorrow.
Also this weekend, Darin put the coffee table in the basement, moved the toy chest from the family room to the living room, and put the baby swing and infant bouncy seat in the family rom. Darin put the pack n play up in our bed room. Unfortunately, the Graco pack n play sheets do not fit our Graco pack n play very tightly. I am concerned about the hazard of having a sheet that is too loose.
I put Hunter's diaper bag, two pillows (with bright colored pillow cases as suggested in one of our classes), boppy, and my suitcase in the car this weekend. By tomorrow, Darin's bag should be in the car too, so we are ready to go to the hospital whenever the time comes. If we end up leaving from home, then I will be able to grab my new laptop.
I have my hospital contact list ready to go. I made a list for baby announcements, but it is far too long. I want to tell the world, but I don't want to have to pay that much to tell the world about his arrival. I am thankful for this blog and Facebook as that will be our primary means of announcing Hunter's arrival.
So, figuring out the pack n play sheet situation and finding a good mirror for my car are all that are left on my list.....that I have thought of so far.
You got quite a good debate going on facebook about the mirror. The mirrors didn't last long with either of the boys but it is nice to have when they are so tiny.
ReplyDeleteHey Darin and Lauren, I actually just got a plain jane one by munchkin at Walmart. We had the little ones that go on our rearview mirror and one by the baby but they were too small....but I am satisfied with the munchkin one. Unfortunately sometimes i get distracted watching Kerrick in the mirror and forget to watch the traffic - LOL!!
ReplyDelete