Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Breastfeeding and Beyond Class

Last night, Darin and I attended a 3 hour long Breastfeeding and Beyond Class at Bethesda North hospital. There was a bit of information overload going on for both myself and Darin. There were a few things like timing that I was a bit unsure about that got answered. Other than that, I feel like Emily, Krista, Laura, Ashlee and other friends have already answered the rest of the questions I've had so far. Of course, once I am actually breastfeeding, I am sure I will be asking them lots more questions. So, friends and family, be prepared for my questions.....You all know how many questions I can ask when I am really seeking to understand something.

One funny note about last night, they showed what breastfed babies poop looks like. Darin kept saying that the myconium poop looks like pudding. I think that means he should be the one to change that diaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment