Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Busy Weekend

We had a very busy weekend. Friday night, I went to Emily & Drew's house after work. Drew was on call, so we planned a girls' night. Emily made a delicious dinner and I helped get Kole & Chase bathed and ready for bed. It was nice to get to spend time with two of my favorite little boys. Then, Emily and I just hung out and talked for a couple hours.

On Saturday morning, Darin and I took a tour of Good Samaritan Hospital. Even though I delivered the Haley & Katelyn at Good Sam, we thought it would be good to get a real hospital tour. They have opened back up part of the hospital that was closed due to construction last year, so accessing the maternity wing is much easier now. Darin and I had about an hour to rest at home after the hospital tour before we went to a good friend's high school graduation party. I could only stay at the graduation party a short while before I had to leave to go to one of Darin's co-worker's baby shower. On Sunday, we went to church and I went to another of Darin's co-worker's baby showers.

On both Saturday and Sunday nights, Darin made sure that I just rested with my feet up and he took care of dinner. Darin also mowed the lawn, did the laundry, grocery shopped, vacuumed the house and cleaned the bathrooms. I can't brag on him enough for everything he does!

No comments:

Post a Comment