Darin and I are both completely prepared for Hunter's arrival. The house is ready, the bags are packed and stowed in the car. Now, it is just a waiting game. Hunter has definitely dropped in the past several days. I am uncomfortable and I waddle when I walk. I wake up between 4-6 times to go to the bathroom during the night, so there isn't much sleep to be had. I am just so excited and anxious for Hunter's arrival!
Thankfully though, I am still very busy at work. It gives me something to focus on other than how ready I am for Hunter to be here already.
Please pray for patience for me as I am not known for having patience while waiting for something that I really want! Also, please pray for Hunter's safe delivery and that he is the healthy baby boy that we believe he is. Thank you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment