Yesterday, I was fortunate enough to get to spend time garage sale'ing with Krista and her 8 month old baby, Audrey. I got lots of wonderful things for Hunter including clothes, toys, and a Maclaren Infinity stroller (only $20)! It was nice to have that quality time with Krista.
After garage sale'ing, I met up with Emily and Kole for lunch at Chick-fil-A. From there, we went to Emily's house for 45 minutes. Chase woke up from his long morning nap and Kole went down for a long afternoon nap. Emily, Chase and I went to the Jeffersonville outlets. We got some great deals at Children's Place and I found some good deals at Carter's. I had a blast shopping, spending time with both nephews and getting some great quality time with Emily.
My very sweet husband stayed home all day and did yard work and laundry. He was so supportive of me spending time with Krista, Audrey, Emily, Kole and Chase. I came home with lots of wonderful purchases and feeling both absolutely exhausted and content.
We had a lot of fun with you too.
ReplyDelete