Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Nursery

While shopping at Kenwood Mall before Christmas with my friend Kelly, we checked out Pottery Barn Kids. While there, I fell in love with the Sweet Lambie bedding. I decided then that if the baby was a boy that I wanted that bedding. I told Mom H (Darin's mom) all about the bedding, so within a week after finding that the baby is a boy, she had ordered the bumper, 2 fitted sheets, bumper, and an adorable stuffed Lambie chair. She also found adorable curtains to match!



Darin and I researched and asked for the opinion of others on what furniture to buy. We ended up falling in love with the Cider Tuscany 4 in 1 crib, dresser/changer, and tall dresser at Babies R Us.


Mom and Dad H found Dad H's old childhood rocker and gave it to us for Hunter. At the first baby shower, Mom H gave us many wonderful things to use in the decoration of Hunter's bedroom. Also at the same shower, Krista's mom, Mrs. Pomeroy, gave us a special blanket that she made special for Hunter. I was so surprised and happy that I cried!

No comments:

Post a Comment