Before we left Emily's house (our meeting place), Kole was very animatedly telling Pop something. Pop doesn't respond at all to what Kole said, but rather asked, "Kole, did you brush your teeth today?" The wonderful thing about three year olds is that they aren't easily offended. Instead, Kole simply went and brushed his teeth. I have no idea why but everytime I think about that story, I laugh.
In the car on the way to the museum, Kole says, "Yaya (that's me), what did Hunter get for Christmas?" He actually initiated a conversation with me. It was so selfless too because he honestly wanted to know about his baby cousin. It is crazy to me that Kole is already a little person instead of a baby or toddler.
After the museum, we went to a favorite mexican restaurant for lunch. Kole brought in his dalmation stuffed dog named Hamburger. First, he wanted Hamburger to have a booster chair like him. So, I grabbed an extra booster chair for Hamburger. Then, when Emily listed off the kid's meal choices, Kole chose hot dogs on a stick (corn dogs, but to him they are always hot dogs on a stick) and he chose a hamburger for his dog, Hamburger. He told the waiter no less than 3x's that he needed to bring a hamburger for his dog. Thankfully after much persuasion, Pop convinced Kole that he should just share his french fries with Hamburger. I wish I had thought to take a picture of Kole and Hamburger sitting side by side at the restaurant, but I was too distracted trying to keep Hunter happy in his car seat.
Here are a few pictures that I took at the museum:
Pop & Chase playing at the water table.
Hunter & Chase hanging out in the packed out Graco Duo Glider.
Emily & Kole taking a very brief break. Kole pretty much runs through all three museums. Emily takes the kids to the museum almost weekly so Kole is very comfortable and familiar with how to get around the museum.
No comments:
Post a Comment