Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Looong Weekend

Hunter was up several times in the night on Thursday night and woke up cranky. He is almost always very happy in the morning so that was a clear sign that he was still feeling poorly. I stayed home from work again on Friday. After a morning nap, Hunter was a little more himself and played on the floor for a little while.

Darin hasn't been feeling well for over a week now, so we all stayed home pretty much the whole weekend.

While trying to take care of a sick baby and sick husband, I tried to clean and decorate for Christmas. The result is a half cleaned and half decorated house. I will be done by Friday though! Grandma and Grandpa Hintz are coming to visit this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't illness incredibly draining? Hang in there! I read an article recently though that made me feel a little bit better... those infections now will mean he's less likely to get sick later:

    http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/12/06/daycare.kids/index.html?hpt=C2

    ReplyDelete