Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

We had a busy but productive day. We were daring enough to venture to Walmart today and it was surprisingly calm there. Darin wrapped Hunter's gifts while I made us a nice dinner. We had stuffed chicken, roasted green beans, and red garlic mashed potatoes. Darin usually ends up cooking for us during the week as Hunter wants me as soon as I walk in the door; so something slightly gourmet and that he didn't have to cook was a real treat for Darin.

Darin and I enjoyed a wonderful Christmas Eve service at our church, Rivers Crossing Community Church. Hunter had a great time in the nursery. Darin said that Hunter didn't want to be picked up from the floor after service. Hunter was having too good of a time playing the drums. After Hunter went to bed, we cleaned Hunter's toys from Santa. Santa shopped at Once Upon a Child (consignment shop) this year and was able to stretch the budget much further that way.



All the presents (except one) under the tree are for Hunter too. Gifts from Mommy and Daddy are wrapped. Santa doesn't wrap his gifts!


I am so excited about Hunter's first Christmas. I can't wait for Kole and Chase to see the gifts we got them. I hope they like it as much as I do.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment