I've been meaning to try to capture some of the cute things Hunter says/does.
- He doesn't say awake, he says, "all done night night." He doesn't say asleep, he says, "night night."
- If you or he hurts his leg, he will make sure you or he is okay and then say, "no wheel chair." One of his books has a flamingo with a hurt leg that has to ride in a wheel chair.
- He expects a kiss on all boo boos. He will also voluntarily kiss anyone elses boo boos.
- The seat belt in the car hit me in the eye when I was taking it off. I screamed because it hurt (gave me a bruise). I watched Hunter trying to decide if he was going to scold me for yelling and scaring him, cry or comfort me. He decided to comfort me. He climbed back in the car, climbed in my lap and started kissing my cheek and eye. It was the sweetest thing ever!
- Hunter will do anything if you ask him to help you.
- He loves helping with laundry.
- He is my little gopher all day long.
- "One more time." Only it doesn't mean one more time, it means again.
- "Two minutes." He has no concept of how long a minute is, but he will ask for two minutes when you tell him it is time to go inside.
- He never refers to himself as I, always as Hunter. If you try to get him to say I, he will say you. So, I know sort of understands.
- Hunter and I made new friends at Catch Air the other day. We went to over to our friend's house on Monday. He tried to hold Will's hand when we were walking back from their neighborhood pool. He gave Will a hug before we left. Hunter was such a delight the entire play date. He was happy and good natured. We walked to the pool and back. Hunter helped me carry stuff both ways.
- We took Hunter to Open House for 2 year old preschool today. He bonded very well with Ms Shannon. I asked Hunter to go play with the little girl. Hunter brought me back a little fisher price girl. Funny because I meant the real live little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment