Henry was actually 2 months old about 8 days ago, but his doctor's appointment was today.
Eating and sleeping are the biggest things right now. He eats anywhere between every 1.5 hours to 3 hours during the day/evening. His naps during the day have gotten much shorter. He is more prone to cat naps rather than 3 hour naps like in the begining. His night sleep isn't completely consistent yet. He slept 6 hours straight last night, ate and went back to sleep for 5 hours. I was freaked out this morning by his second long stretch of sleep. He had never done thag before so I wanted Darin to poke him to make sure he was still alive. He usually sleeps 5 hours for his first stretch of sleep, eats, sleeps 3 hours, eats and sleeps 3 more hours. Unfortunately, his first stretch of sleep doesn't usually start until around 11 or 11:30. I say usually because there are still nights where he goes to sleep between 9 or 10 and he wakes up every three hours.
Everything went well at his appointment today. Henry is a big boy just like Hunter. Henry's stats are listed below. He's not much smaller than Hunter despite having been born 2.5 gestation weeks earlier. Hunter was 95th % on all three measurements starting at 2 months and it has continued that way through his 2 yr old stats.
We need to do more tummy time with Henry, but I knew that. We started trying to rectify that problem today. He received three vaccinations today. He was extra sleepy this afternoon/evening. Hopefully, he will just sleep away any uncomfortableness. The two month vaccines were a nightmare with Hunter. He spiked a high fever, cried and struggled with sleeping. I'm hopeful it will not be this way with Henry tonight.
Stats:
Weight - 14 lbs - 85th%
Height - 24.75 in - 91st%
Head Circumference - 16.5 in - 83rd%
No comments:
Post a Comment