Sunday, May 1, 2011

Break from the Norm

On Saturday morning, Pop, Darin and I walked the Flying Pig 5K. By the time we walked to and from the car and walked the 5K, we actually walked almost 6 miles. I am not sore today, but I would be very surprised if I am not sore tomorrow.

Nana was kind enough to watch Hunter for us while we walked. He ate a good breakfast, took a nap, had two bowel movements, and ate a good lunch while we were gone. He also gave Nana one of his big wet sloppy kisses. Those are pretty rare. I haven't gotten one in a long time.

After Hunter's afternoon nap, we took him to the park to swing in the swings. He seemed to enjoy that, but what he really enjoyed more was watching the other children.


I am starting Weight Watchers again this week. So, this weekend was my last weekend to make poor eating choices. Darin has made several comments about about a local sweets store when we pass it on the way to and from the park. I suggested that we check it out. It wasn't really what I expected....homemade candies and caramel corn.

The rest of the evening was low key. We watched "How Do You Know" starring Reese Witherspoon, my favorite actress. I thought it was a cute, feel good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment