Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sick again

Hunter was running a fever and had an extremely runny nose on Monday night. He had a rough night sleeping that night. On Tuesday morning amidst the snow storm, Darin and I took Hunter to see the pediatrician. The doctor said that it is just a cold virus and if he still had a fever on Friday to bring him back. Hunter fell asleep on the short drive from the pediatrician's office and our house.

Darin took a sick day on Tuesday so he could take care of Hunter. Due to the snow storm, I worked from home that day. Last night, his fever went up to 102. This morning it was only 99.4. We hoped that one more day at home would be enough, but he has been running a fever all day. It was back over 100 tonight. So, I will be staying home with Hunter tomorrow. I am praying that Hunter will wake up fever free tomorrow morning. I really want him to feel better and I want him to be able to go back to daycare on Friday. Kids R Kids requires that the kids are fever free for 24 hours before the return to daycare.

No comments:

Post a Comment