Monday, January 17, 2011

Fever Free Finally!


Today is the first day in 8 days that Hunter has been fever free. Hunter had an appointment this morning to get part 2 of his flu shot. While we were there, we saw a different pediatrician than we saw last week. He checked Hunter out and mentioned that Hunter is definitely still congested but that the antibiotic must be working because the fever finally went away. He mentioned that Hunter has sinus rhinitis, ie sinus infection. This makes much more sense than a nose infection. I did read last night that I was wrong - babies do have sinuses, but they aren't very well developed and don't show up on an x-ray until they are about 2 years old.

Hunter goes back to daycare tomorrow morning after being out for an entire week. I am sure he will be excited to see Ms. Maureen and Ms. Amy. I am already sad about dropping him off in the morning after having spent so much time with him in the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment