So many things have happened in Hunter's life over the last month. I can't remember exactly how many teeth came in the past month, but I know that since Thanksgiving, Hunter has gotten four teeth. He is cutting 4 more teeth now. He got tubes in his ears, had an ear infection, and has his 2nd cold in in less than a month. Hunter has started eating solids. So far, he has tried rice cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes and squash. I think sweet potatoes are his favorite for now. Hunter can sit up on his own very well. He can pivot and roll to get just about anywhere. You can tell he really wants to crawl. Hunter gets frustrated that he can't move forward on his own yet. He is getting up on his knees for very brief periods of time. Another major milestone in the past month has been sleep training. Hunter still cries when we put him in his crib to go to sleep, but he can put himself to sleep now and usually cries for less 5 minutes. The only stat I have is that he weighs 21 lbs 5 oz. I think that covers most of the major changes from 6 months to 7 months old.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
7 Months Old
So many things have happened in Hunter's life over the last month. I can't remember exactly how many teeth came in the past month, but I know that since Thanksgiving, Hunter has gotten four teeth. He is cutting 4 more teeth now. He got tubes in his ears, had an ear infection, and has his 2nd cold in in less than a month. Hunter has started eating solids. So far, he has tried rice cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes and squash. I think sweet potatoes are his favorite for now. Hunter can sit up on his own very well. He can pivot and roll to get just about anywhere. You can tell he really wants to crawl. Hunter gets frustrated that he can't move forward on his own yet. He is getting up on his knees for very brief periods of time. Another major milestone in the past month has been sleep training. Hunter still cries when we put him in his crib to go to sleep, but he can put himself to sleep now and usually cries for less 5 minutes. The only stat I have is that he weighs 21 lbs 5 oz. I think that covers most of the major changes from 6 months to 7 months old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment