Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Weekend Recap

WARNING:  I didn't take any pictures so this may be a boring recap. We spent time playing outside at home on Saturday.  On Saturday night, we had our first non-familiy, paid babysitter, Luisa.  I met Luisa's mom at church and she told me how Luisa is in college studying pyschology, works at a local daycare and babysits a ton.  The boys were finishing dinner when she got there.  When I got Henry out of his high chair, he immediately went over to Luisa and tried to climb on her lap.  The boys had a great time with her.  We are so excited to have found a babysitter so that we can actually go out with my aunt and cousin (our normal babysitters).  We went to a really cute restaurant in downtown Roswell.  It was delicious and fun to do something different than the normal to celebrate my birthday.  On Sunday, we went to church and spent three hours playing outside.  We had planned to go to Red Lobster, but we were too tired after going out and losing an hour of sleep due to daylight savings time change.  On Monday night, I met the boys at Ted's Montana Grill for my birthday dinner.  The meal wasn't very good, but I still felt very celebrated.  We enjoyed playing outside that night and last night.  We are all loving the nice warm weather.  It is supposed to get cold tomorrow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment