Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Beautiful, Warm Weekend

On Saturday, we went to the Dekalb Farmer's Market for the first time.  I got several spices for a fraction of the cost that they are in the grocery store.  We found some other unique foods as well.  Hunter was bored about 5 minutes in, so Darin and I decided that next time we go will be without children.  We had lunch at Felini's Pizza.  It was as yummy as Darin and I remembered it from 8 years ago.  Late on Saturday evening, Henry showed signs that he caught another cold.  Darin stayed home with Henry while Hunter and I went to church on Sunday morning.  We came home to find Darin and Henry out enjoying the beautiful day.  After Henry's nap and lunch, we went to the outlets. I found some great deals at Carters, Crazy 8, and Gymboree for the boys.  Henry has a brand new Gymboree swimsuit and rash guard to wear in Hilton Head in 2 weeks.  I love good deals!  

Henry loves to push the grocery cart up and down the sidewalk.

Riding the bull at the Outlets.

Henry loves to color.  He was happy and entertained at our new favorite Mexican restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment