Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mopping

On Saturday morning, we were playing in the basement.  Hunter spent a couple minutes over where we keep the swiffer, broom, and mops.  I went over to see what he was doing and he was trying really hard to get the mop.  I handed him the mop and he went over to the shelf containing the bucket and gestured that he wanted the bucket.  I got the bucket down for him.  Then, he starts pointing at the bottle of distilled water and saying, "WaWa," and signing please.  I poured a small amount of water in the bucket and Hunter started mopping the basement floor.  He was entertained mopping for at least 20 minutes.  The strange part in all this is that we don't mop using a bucket.  We use the sink.  I think he must have seen this done at school.
Please excuse the quality of the photo.  It was taken on my phone in the dimly lit basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment