Monday, January 30, 2012

Last Week

Hunter and Daddy had daddy/son week.  I flew to Atlanta on Monday morning and didn't get back until after midnight on Friday night.  The only pictures I have from their time together are fuzzy cell phone pictures. 
All bundled up to play outside for a few minutes before dinner.

It was spirit week at daycare.  Hunter wore his new Elmo shirt on "Red" day. 

Daycare gave each of the children a balloon on their way out the door.

Dinner on another night.
While it was a long week away from Hunter and Darin, I had a really good time visiting with family and friends.  On the work front, I helped train ~60 people in 4 training sessions over two days and went with a co-worker to Charleston for a customer meeting.  I got to enjoy the warm Georgia winter afternoons.  That was definitely a nice break from the cold winter days in Ohio.  I got to stay at my aunt and uncle's house, eat delicious food, great visiting time with my aunt, uncle and cousin.  I had dinner at my favorite seafood chain with a good friend from college.  I even got to briefly see two awesome friends in Augusta during dinner at an old favorite on my way back from Charleston.  On Friday, I got to spend a few hours with my grandma!  If Hunter and Darin could have been with me, then, it really would have been a perfect week.

No comments:

Post a Comment