Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dinner Guest

Thanks to Kole's creative problem solving, we had a tiny, adorable little guest for dinner last night.  Kole told his mom that he wanted to go see We Bought a Zoo at the movie theater with Mommy, Daddy, and Chase.  He told his mom that Yaya (me) could watch Ansley.  I loved Kole's idea too.  We got to spend about 3.5 hours with Ansley.  We had tuna mac for dinner because I heard it was her favorite and Hunter loves it too. 
I think that Ansley might have eaten just as much if not more than Hunter.

Hunter enjoyed having Ansley as a dinner guest.
Hunter was so good with Ansley.  If he noticed that she didn't have her baby doll, he would bring it to her.  He kept trying to give her a pacifier.  At one point, he pried a toy of her mouth and put her pacifier in her mouth.  When he found her dirty clothes on the floor after her bath, he picked them up and put them in his dirty clothes hamper.  Since I didn't see him do this, it was a little challenging to figure out what happened to her clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment