Thursday, June 30, 2011

Update of This Week


Hunter's digestive system didn't do so well with the Greek Food so he was feeling pretty lousy on Monday. After lots of tears and a 10 minute nap, Hunter's daycare called me to tell me that he was having a bad day. I picked him up early, cuddled him and got him to take a nap. Pop came over for dinner and agreed to watch Hunter so we could go check out a certified 2008 Honda Odyssey EX with low mileage. We ended up liking it, so much that we agreed to buy it contingent on the dealer fixing a few things. The dealer agreed, so we are now the proud owners of a new (used) minivan!

Darin had a really long day on Tuesday because he worked in the morning and drove to Toledo in the afternoon for a college friend's visitation. He and a few of his other college friends had dinner at a fun restaurant before Darin drove home.

Over the past two days, some big announcements were made at work. I still have a job, but the scope and assignment are changing. I have mixed emotions about these changes, but I think after I sleep on it tonight that I will have an improved view on it all.

We have a busy weekend ahead, but we have some fun things planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment