Height: 32.5 inches +95%
Weight: 27lbs 7oz 95%
Head: 19.25 inches +95%
He got two shots and blood drawn. The nurse pricked his toe for the blood. He was a trooper about the blood. The shots must have really hurt, but he was easily soothed once I picked him up. Blood work came back good - lead levels not elevated and not anemic.
Hunter is wearing 18 or 24 month shirts and shorts (depends on the brand). His 24 month sleepers are getting very tight. On his birthday, we finally broke down and took him to Stride Rite and had his foot measured. He wears a 6-6.5 extra wide. I think the store associate said that he is actually a 6 but she recommended buying a 1/2 size bigger so it will fit all summer. I am happy to finally have a good pair of shoes that fit his wide feet, but paying for them was painful!
Last week, Hunter transitioned from the Turtles room to the Caterpillars room. He is the youngest in the classroom again, but he is with all his friends again. His teachers said he did really well with the transition. I think it is going to take me some time to get used to it. He had older lead teachers in the first two classrooms and now his teachers are very young. His new teachers are very enthusiastic and high energy, but their lesson plans don't seem as robust. Instead of only 3-5 children in the room like the past two rooms, there are 9 children in the room.
Hunter is walking fast/almost running now. He no longer has to crawl to an object to pull up on before walking. He pushes up off the ground to stand up. He demonstrates understanding of some words. If you say bye bye, sometimes Hunter will wave bye. He will sometimes wave hello too. I asked Hunter if he wanted to go outside and he walked to the door. Sometimes Hunter will come to you when you ask him to come. He is learning more words on a daily basis. When the nurse asked yesterday if Hunter was saying 2-4 words, I really had to think about it. Today, he said Dada, Nana, ball, Night Night, Mama, and Buddy. I can't wait to hear what Hunter says tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment