Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy 10 Months!



Hunter is 10 months old today. As you can see, he is practicing walking. He will take a couple steps if he is forced to do so to get between two objects. He cruises on walls, furniture, and people. Hunter is keeping up with the other babies in his class at school and some of them are more than 2 months older than him. Just like his mom, he hates to be left out.

Hunter seems to have been healthier for the past month. I believe that the pediatrician just might have been right about Hunter having allergies as he has seemed so much healthier since we started giving him 1/4 teaspoon of Zyrtec every night. He isn't 100% healthy, but there has definitely been an improvement.

His sleep habits have changed over the past few weeks. He usually goes to bed between 7:15-7:40 and sleeps until 5:45-6:15. I give him a 4-6 oz bottle of formula and he goes back to sleep until I wake him up for school at 7:20-7:30. He nurses a little and then starts talking the entire time until I drop him off at daycare. His latest favorite is Ba and he laughs really hard if you say it back to him.

Hunter doesn't have an official well check this month, but I think he weighs about the same, but he seems to have gotten a little taller. When he stands against the doors, he tries to grab the door handle. Today, when I was getting his pants out of his dresser, he stood up and grabbed the knob on the top drawer.

Hunter is still wearing the same sizes - mostly 12 month pants, 18 month shirts and 24 month one piece outfits. My favorite place to shop for him is definitely Carter's. Both Nana and Grandma Hintz have bought him lots of wonderful clothes from there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment