Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Walk to Remember

On Sunday, Darin, Hunter and I attended the Walk to Remember hosted by TriHealth. There were far more people than I expected to see there. When you got to the cemetery, you were given a paper butterfly, a purple balloon and a paper heart for each baby you had lost. They read out the names of each of the babies and then everyone walked in a big loop around the cemetery. The reading of the names took so long that Hunter lost patience with the cold and he was hungry. So, Darin walked the loop while Hunter and I went to the car so we could warm up and he could eat. We left before releasing the balloons, so Darin and I did our own version of that at home.

Sweet Hunter doesn't seem to mind hats (for now):


Hunter all bundled up. The poor boy got chapped cheeks from the cold and his zipper scratched his face. He was such a trooper about it all though.


Paper heart messages for Katelyn & Haley:


Kisses for Hunter:

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he has his little lovey lamb blankie! Cute!

    ReplyDelete