Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Memorial Day Weekend
I had a very relaxing 3 day weekend. On Friday night, Krista and I tried a new asian restaurant. The food was good, but the time together even better. On Saturday for lunch, Darin and I went to one of his favorite restaurants for lunch, Allyn's. We usually go there once a year around his birthday. We ran errands afterwards and I spent the evening relaxing at home. On Sunday, we went to church together. Then, I went to lunch with one of the girls from the youth group. Afterwards, we went to a graduation party for another girl from the youth group. After a two hour nap at home, Darin and I went to Darin's other favorite restaurant, Carrabba's, for dinner. On Monday, Darin asked that I do nothing and just relax all day. Darin took care of everything this weekend - lawn, cutting branches on the tree, laundry, grilling out, grocery shopping and many other things. He is an amazing caretaker!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment