Friday, June 4, 2010

39 Weeks Doctor's Appointment

My 39 weeks doctor's appointment was yesterday. So, as you have probably figured out by now....it was my 38 week, 5 day appointment as my weeks change on Saturday. Dr Clark told me that I am between 1 - 2 cm dialated and cervix is soft. She was able to feel Hunter's head, but at the same time, she said that it didn't seem like he had dropped. I am not really sure what that means. Dr Clark did tell me that if Hunter isn't here at 40 weeks, we can talk about induction. Next appointment is on Friday, June 11 (39 weeks, 6 days). If Hunter hasn't arrived by that point, I plan to schedule an induction for the next week. With an end in sight, I am much happier now. Still very uncomfortable and anxious but happier!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! The end if pregnancy is close and the beginning of wonderful infancy is closer! I can't wait ro see pictures of the sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete