Thanks to a suggestion from one of Darin's friends - I'm going to try to do a better job of documenting the things that Hunter says.
-For a period of about two weeks, Hunter said this daily, "ChaseKole again more now." He wants Chase, Kole, and Ansley to come visit him.
-At Hunter's new friend Will's birthday party, Hunter walked in, saw Will's grandpa and said, "Hempha!" (Hempha is Hunter's way of saying Grandpa (Darin's dad.)) Apparently, Will's grandpa looked enough like Hunter's grandpa that he thought it was him. I didn't know this until after the party so I had no idea why he was so into Will's grandpa. Hunter at one point, reached his arms up for Will's grandpa to hold him. He thought he was his Hempha. Thankfully, Will's grandpa is very close to Will and comfortable with 2 year olds because he indulged Hunter the entire party.
-After getting our new kitchen table last week, Hunter identified the chair next to his as, "Anwee's chair."
-On Friday, while popping the bubbles on a piece of bubble wrap, Hunter said, "Grandma break Hunter bubbles." Hunter remembered playing with Grandma and popping the bubble wrap at her house in FL back in May.
-On Saturday, I said to Hunter, "Guess who is coming to visit you tomorrow?" He exclaimed, "Pop!" He hasn't seen Pop in almost 2 months, so that answer surprised me. Liz, who he usually sees once a week or once every other week, was the correct answer. He was excited too when I told him it was Liz coming to see him.
-Yesterday, Darin was talking to Hunter about Hempha and Hunter exclaimed, "Hobie!" Hobie is Darin's dad's cat and while Hunter is slightly scared of him, he also loves to play with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment