Okay, so Henry is 3 months and almost 1 week old, but I'm finally getting the update on here. Henry was diagnosed with his first inner ear infection on Saturday at his first Urgent Care visit. He is such a mellow baby though so you would never have known he was sick. He slept 12 hours a night until he started antibiotics, so I'm blaming the antibiotics for hurting his belly and waking him up. Or it could be the bottom two teeth the pediatrician pointed out that are coming in now that caused him to wake up a couple times last night and once the night before.
Henry still isn't really holding his head up much during tummy time. I was concerned because I felt he should have more head control by now. The pediatrician referred him to see a physical therapist. Darin scheduled the first appointment for a couple weeks from now. The first appointment is 2 hours long. Darin and I are both nervous about that.
Henry smiles and coos easily. He loves the mirror and mobile on the swing. He enjoys the mobile in his crib. He also does well hanging out on his exercise mat and in the bouncy seat. Henry loves his brother, but naps much better on Hunter's preschool days.
Henry eats 4 - 6 oz about every two hours during the day. He usually sleeps around 12 hours straight at night. He sleeps in the Halo Swaddle Me Sleepsack. Unfortunately, he has outgrown the small and they don't make a bigger size with the swaddle portion.
Due to the doctor's appointment, we were able to get a weight check - 16.5 lbs. He has been wearing 9 month clothes for a few weeks now. I had to go buy him a bunch of new onesies since I didn't have very many 9 month warm clothes. Henry is bigger than Hunter and my nephews were at this age. I didn't mind have to shop at all though. I had a perfect excuse to hit up my favorite baby clothes store, Carters!
No comments:
Post a Comment