Sunday, July 22, 2012

Go Dawgs!!!

We took the whole family to TJ Maxx and Home Goods today. I've decided to change the accent colors in the family room from red to brown and a bluish color. I found a couple awesome vases to put on the mantel. I also got Georgia Bulldogs gear for Darin, Hunter, Henry, Kole, Chase and Ansley. I showed Hunter his new GA jersey when we got home and he immediately started trying to put it on. He also stole the hat I bought for Darin and put it on himself.  The pillows behind Hunter are part of the color change in the family room.  Hunter is reading an awesome truck book that Darin found at TJ Maxx today.  Hunter "read" the book all the way home.  He even ran in the house and looked at the book some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment