Sunday, November 20, 2011

Long time, no post

The past two weeks have been insanely busy.  I went to Atlanta for a day and Jacksonville for two days.  Darin went to Toledo for three days. The travel was on top of two of the busiest weeks I have had at work in a very long time.  Thankfully though, I am off work all week.  Nine whole days of no work (7 days left now) and lots of time to spend with my two favorite guys.  In addition to quality time, Darin and I have a fairly long list of things we'd like to get done around the house.  Despite the busyness, we did take some pictures over the past couple weeks.
Happy baby eating dinner.

Such a faker.

Darin was making Hunter laugh.

Hunter "got" Daddy.

Hunter being silly in his ball pit.

Hunter's new cheesing it smile and shredded cheese hanging off his face too.

Sensory exploration with ice.


Hunter was very proud after climbing in to the big chair all by himself.

Hunter drug the ball pit into the family room.  Then, he sat down and appeared to be watching TV.  Turns out, he was just filling his trousers.

Happy to be back in the ball pit after a diaper change.

No comments:

Post a Comment