Sunday, October 16, 2011

16 Months

Hunter is now 16 months and 4 days old.  In the last month, Hunter has developed a love for bananas, but has become slightly picky about eating.  He loves to imitate and help however he can.  Hunter has become a daddy's boy.  While I am jealous that he wants Darin more than me, it also warms my heart to see how much Hunter loves his daddy.  Hunter gives his daddy kisses quite freely and often.  I, unfortunately, don't get very many kisses, but I do give him lots of kisses.  Hunter loves to climb and play outside.  He continues to learn lots of new words.

The day he turned 16 months old, he started eating at the table and drinking from an open cup at school. I was out of town for work, so Darin took pictures of Hunter eating breakfast at the table for the first time. Hunter also now sleeps on a cot instead of in a crib at nap time at school.






No comments:

Post a Comment