Thursday, August 12, 2010
Uncle Nik's Visit
I really hate blogging out of chronological order, but I was waiting until I could get some pictures from Aunt Emily. Uncle Nik drove over from MD the last weekend in July. He came to meet Hunter and visit with Kole and Chase. We all had a wonderful steak dinner at Pop and Nana's house on Friday night. We stayed until well past all three little boys' bed times, but they were all so happy and well behaved. On Saturday, we all (except Pat) went to the Cincinnati Children's Museum. We went through the Natural History Museum first. Daddy was very happy about this as he has always wanted to go to that museum. Hunter slept through almost all of this museum. My favorite part was this cool cave exhibit. Daddy and I took Aunt Emily's stroller and Hunter through the wheelchair accessible cave. Then, we headed to the actual Children's Museum. Hunter woke up for a little while and showed Uncle Nik how much he likes to smile at me, but then he went back to sleep. After Chase and Kole played in there for about 45 minutes, we went to see Hunter's first ever movie Legends of the Flight in the Omnimax theater. He did really well. He sat in Daddy's lap and actually watched over half of the movie. Then, he got fussy so I fed him. With the blanket over him while eating, it put him right to sleep. Hunter then slept pretty much the rest of the day and evening. It is a good thing that Hunter stayed awake so much on Friday night or Uncle Nik wouldn't have gotten to see him awake much at all. It was so nice to spend time with Uncle Nik. We can't wait to see him again. Here are some of my favorite pictures that Aunt Emily took that weekend.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment